• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Penny Copper X - Metal VR28 Black Iridium 04-134 PC002263

ltlmermaid66

Oakley Beginner
Chicago
Hi! New to the site. Trying to figure out information about Oakley Penny Copper X - Metal VR28 Black Iridium 04-134 PC002263. My husband purchased these in 2005. Just trying to figure out the romeo juliet mars squared info I've seen on other threads and posts. He wants to sell them. Thanks!
Kopp globes longaberger denby oakley 059.JPG
Kopp globes longaberger denby oakley 060.JPG

Hi! Thanks. They are in perfect condition. Been in the box, basically since he purchased them. No scratches at all. Serial numbers match. Just looking to find out what Romeo Juliet means. What does Squared and Mars? What do they stand for.
Thanks again!!

Hi! Thanks. They are in perfect condition. Been in the box, basically since he purchased them. No scratches at all. Serial numbers match. Just looking to find out what Romeo Juliet means. What does Squared and Mars? What do they stand for.
Thanks again!!
Welcome

Thanks again!!
Romeo, Juliet, X squared, and mars are all different titanium “x metal” frame styles. There is also a Romeo 2, Half X, and of course what you have there in the Penny.

I’ve been looking for a complete and matching set like this for good while. Please message me when you meet the seller requirements (member for 2 weeks and minimum 15 posts) as I would be quite interested in purchasing.

Romeo, Juliet, X squared, and mars are all different titanium “x metal” frame styles. There is also a Romeo 2, Half X, and of course what you have there in the Penny.

I’ve been looking for a complete and matching set like this for good while. Please message me when you meet the seller requirements (member for 2 weeks and minimum 15 posts) as I would be quite interested in purchasing.
Hello! Thanks for your interest! I look forward to communicating with you!

Nice copper Penny! Is there a serial number on the box label? If it matches the frame serial, it will make this a really collectable pair. Is the outer box sleeve still present? Difficult to see from the pics.....