• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Philippines Network

I just want to put it out here, magbabaka sakali, (for those living in the Philippines, preferably Bulacan, or Metro Manila) since I need a Mars, used is no problem.

I can trade all of these pair for that Mars. Take note that all are used, not perfect but in good condition, wearable and displayable, all OEM, some with box, all with generic black pouch.

-Hatchet
-E Wire
-Jordan OO
-Minute Gen2

I am not putting it sa exchange section, since this is a one time deal and limited sa Philippines. I'm not really a trader, just simply desperate for Mars.

PM na lang mga bro sa details.

Thanks

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
I guess my offered set is not enticing as I hope it to be. Guess I have to take the tedious route and sell them individually to raise fund on that elusive Mars. Thanks kabayan especially to washi for offering some assistance, good day to all.

I guess my offered set is not enticing as I hope it to be. Guess I have to take the tedious route and sell them individually to raise fund on that elusive Mars. Thanks kabayan especially to washi for offering some assistance, good day to all.

also still looking bro.. once its available ill send you a pm...

Back