• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Philippines Network

Yun ang isa bro. The younger gens di nila inabutan yung haye days tayung mga gurang inabut natin hahahaah. Eh ngayun nabenta na sa lux papangit nang labas di collectors material kaya ganun. Sa young gens inabutan nila yung palubug na kaya ganun.

Ako young gen ikaw lang ang gurang! Wag mo kami idamay bi @washimesensei LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello gud evening im new here in these forum ask ko po sana if meron po kayong alam na accessories pa ng mga coilover ng oakley like rubber temple po thanks

Hello gud evening im new here in these forum ask ko po sana if meron po kayong alam na accessories pa ng mga coilover ng oakley like rubber temple po thanks
Hello Cathy!
I'll get back to u ASAP. Naghahanap din ako kasi sira na rubbers ng coilover ko.Salamat sa tag bai Don!

Cebu peeps please lend me your ears. I'm
Offering a free BNIB Pit Bull to the first person that can deliver a present to a friend who lives in lapu lapu. The glasses are free to the helper. and will be sent immediately but I also need to send the Same person some cash by PayPal to deliver to my friend and his wife and 3 children.

I hope you can help this young man who works in an under armor factory but is payed 25-30 $ a day 1000 pesos. I'm not asking you to personally assist just to transfer my money to him and receive a free Pit Bull of your choice .

Cebu peeps please lend me your ears. I'm
Offering a free BNIB Pit Bull to the first person that can deliver a present to a friend who lives in lapu lapu. The glasses are free to the helper. and will be sent immediately but I also need to send the Same person some cash by PayPal to deliver to my friend and his wife and 3 children.

I hope you can help this young man who works in an under armor factory but is payed 25-30 $ a day 1000 pesos. I'm not asking you to personally assist just to transfer my money to him and receive a free Pit Bull of your choice .

Noble gesture man.... free pair or not it would be awesome if a fellow pinoy coud help

Back