• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Philippines Network

Ouch! Hot Toys don't come cheap... The Iron Mans are the steepest. Goodluck with your collection. I'm downsizing mine, so I can buy more Xmetals...lol!

Hahahaha!! it never crossed my mind selling them. H.T. prices are going up specially if they are representing some persons legacy. Anyway I only have 1 pair of hot toys and I wish to have a pair of iron man.

Last edited:
Just visited an optical shop here at Greenhills. They have several x metals and as i was looking, one of the staff approached me. I asked him if they had an x metal/ruby x squared. He pointed me to a carbon/bi pair of XS. I told him that what he was pointing to are called carbon but he insisted that it was the x metal frame. I pointed him to the XM/ruby juliets that they had and told him that that is what x metal colorway is but he said that those are plasmas. I didnt had time to argue further so i just told him to do his research but he still stood by what he knows.

Just venting. Nakakainis pa yung mukha nya e. Lol

Just visited an optical shop here at Greenhills. They have several x metals and as i was looking, one of the staff approached me. I asked him if they had an x metal/ruby x squared. He pointed me to a carbon/bi pair of XS. I told him that what he was pointing to are called carbon but he insisted that it was the x metal frame. I pointed him to the XM/ruby juliets that they had and told him that that is what x metal colorway is but he said that those are plasmas. I didnt had time to argue further so i just told him to do his research but he still stood by what he knows.

Just venting. Nakakainis pa yung mukha nya e. Lol

Yea there are people like that. We can not do anything about it. I would love to make sampal the box that has the label to his face.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA! you ha, biro me. Anyway nood na you teleserye? ganun talaga pag wala you sa pinas nagiging bakya you. So G-r-r-r-r. Anyway work na me! LOL!

Yah that is very true da ba! so nakaka G-r-r-r-r. Actually its my parents who are making nuod so Im like hawa to them. Ohh Emm Ghii! LOL

Latest Posts

Back