• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Philippines Network

one of our brother here posted that there's no more shops in Greenhills selling oakley. any idea where they'd go?

one of our brother here posted that there's no more shops in Greenhills selling oakley. any idea where they'd go?

I can sure imagine why if it was indeed true. All those fakes in Greenhills would make it bad for the legit optical shops to sell any merchandise, what people probably do is just use them for reference then buy the fake ones. Nothing beats buying O's from legit stores and sellers. For replacement parts like unobtaniums and lenses, I always buy from Meera.

Last edited:
I can sure imagine why if it was indeed true. All those fakes in Greenhills would make it bad for the legit optical shops to sell any merchandise, what people probably do is just use them for reference then buy the fake ones. Nothing beats buying O's from legit stores and sellers. For replacement parts like unobtaniums and lenses, I always buy from Meera.
Meera?

Use them as a reference, by trying on an authentic pairs then see if they have legit fakes? Lol :p

Latest Posts

Back