• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley pit boss 2 MATRIX.....

Think you'll find that's Hydro-Dipped, looking at the accuracy of the lettering: there's no noticeable human 'errors' and it just looks too 'perfect' for it to be by human hand.

That was my thought as well…frankly the box looks almost as cool as the shades. Wonder if that Elite logo is 3D printed?

Not to completely derail the thread but…now that Wavecloud is MIA who is the undisputed Hydro-dipping champ? I have a few customs in mind that would only (reasonably) work via that method 🤔

Found one…MATRIX Gascan. Nice but I’d have left the word MATRIX off.

If you scroll later through that thread Robert, you will see the PB1 Matrix that I think is now owned by @Atticus. I like the PB much more than the Gascan in this instance.

That was my thought as well…frankly the box looks almost as cool as the shades. Wonder if that Elite logo is 3D printed?

Not to completely derail the thread but…now that Wavecloud is MIA who is the undisputed Hydro-dipping champ? I have a few customs in mind that would only (reasonably) work via that method 🤔
Personally, I would suggest @The Proprietary Molecule. Take a look at DIY/Modding Discussion

Personally, I would suggest @The Proprietary Molecule. Take a look at DIY/Modding Discussion

Out of my realm Paul.

Remember, I'm a spray can and Tupperware tub in the kitchen sink operation, like Tony Stark in the cave. :p

Screenshot_20231129_093536_Firefox.jpg

Out of my realm Paul.

Remember, I'm a spray can and Tupperware tub in the kitchen sink operation, like Tony Stark in the cave. :p

View attachment 1100267
Heh...I get that! I am not far removed from the same thing...maybe closer to Steve Rodgers in the ice! 🪖👍

I thought that you did stuff primarily for your own use (much like myself). Are you currently entertaining customization requests that fall into your Cave's Area of Operations...?

Out of my realm Paul.

View attachment 1100267
No problem, Dave. Just thought maybe you fancied a challenge. But I can understand if you feel, you wouldn't be able to do it justice. There's a lot more involvement in painting sunglasses than just paint and an airbrush.

Heh...I get that! I am not far removed from the same thing...maybe closer to Steve Rodgers in the ice! 🪖👍

I thought that you did stuff primarily for your own use (much like myself). Are you currently entertaining customization requests that fall into your Cave's Area of Operations...?

I've done customs for my buddies and more than a few Forum members.

Yes combo for P B 1, but for PB2 , maybe with black polished frame, the stems just like this one , titanium plates the color green shiny similar to jade Iridium , Oakley logos one red(red pill) one blue (blue Pill) and lenses jade Iridium..

For pit boss 2 just saying...
Will start my quest..and gather funds 🤔😎

Latest Posts

Back