• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Pit Boss Discontinued And No Longer Available.

It surprises me that they would move away from the Elite brand...oh well.

I am almost getting tired of hearing how good next year is going to be. Are the people who are claiming this long time employees/contacts who know the history, or are they new Lux shills who just spout out what they are told?

The price will still be elite don't worry, it's just the quality made in Lux which won't be elite, just need to watch the new prices of the "new' (more crap than new) plastic models

In case anyone is looking for a new Pit Boss, the Vault in Milpitas, CA has 2 each of Matte Black/Titanium/Black Irid and Matte Rootbeer/Bronze/Tungsten Irid. They are full price - $595.

They don't have any of them on the sales floor, so you have to ask to see them. Apparently, the other O Stores in the Bay Area were asked to round up any remaining stock and ship it over to the Milpitas Vault...and that's all that was left.

well with economy getting worse and a lot of doom predicted financially maybe a 600 dollar pair of glasses stopped selling even to fans of the "Elite "line... BTWthey told me at the Vault Twentys are discontinued soon and will not go OCP so again slightly OT Lux leaves the small faces/heads nothing except HJ 2...have a feeling will be Lux Frogs and Holbrooks almost completely in a couple years...

well with economy getting worse and a lot of doom predicted financially maybe a 600 dollar pair of glasses stopped selling even to fans of the "Elite "line... BTWthey told me at the Vault Twentys are discontinued soon and will not go OCP so again slightly OT Lux leaves the small faces/heads nothing except HJ 2...have a feeling will be Lux Frogs and Holbrooks almost completely in a couple years...

:deadhorse:

Back