• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Plazma MVP sunglasses…

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
Came in the mail on Monday but I was out of town for work .. I came home today and opened them up and they are pretty cool shades color and lenses.. special thanks to a great forum member on here for helping me get them as they will probably not be released in the United States for some crazy reason. I think they would sell like crazy here. Here are a couple of pictures. Unboxing video on YouTube if you are curious… be kind I do not do them all that often..

FEF47D22-16A1-464B-8D9B-EFEA97E74DD1.jpeg

B60D454F-E8A7-4036-98F3-01A9537C905A.jpeg

AB299CE9-372C-4EF7-B74F-BE1181B39ECD.jpeg

Last edited:
Came in the mail on Monday but I was out of town for work .. I came home today and opened them up and they are pretty cool shades color and lenses.. special thanks to a great forum member on here for helping me get them as they will probably not be released in the United States for some crazy reason. I think they would sell like crazy here. Here are a couple of pictures. Unboxing video on YouTube if you are curious… be kind I do not do them all that often..

View attachment 902636

View attachment 902637

View attachment 902644
This didn’t age well. Lol.

At least you have em!

Back