• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley rooms - show us yours

Just sharing my setup in the hopes of getting more people to post theirs and keep this thread going! More importantly i'd like to go back to this thread after another year and see how the setup will be influenced / changed with whats to come in 2016.

Just sharing my setup in the hopes of getting more people to post theirs and keep this thread going! More importantly i'd like to go back to this thread after another year and see how the setup will be influenced / changed with whats to come in 2016.
Who's ready to follow that sweet O room?? Nice job! You're either single or have a very understanding wife o_O:cool:

When we bought the house a few years back, me and my wife made a deal. All my Oakley "junk" (in her words) must never leave that room. I have kept true to the deal. It is a 3 bedroom home and just my luck, it had to be smallest room in the house :/ just 13 feet by 10 feet. A lot of you guys have an entire garage / basement / living room to display your collection with lots of room to breathe. I unfortunately don't have that luxury

When we bought the house a few years back, me and my wife made a deal. All my Oakley "junk" (in her words) must never leave that room. I have kept true to the deal. It is a 3 bedroom home and just my luck, it had to be smallest room in the house :/ just 13 feet by 10 feet. A lot of you guys have an entire garage / basement / living room to display your collection with lots of room to breathe. I unfortunately don't have that luxury
Junk? I'm laughing but at the same time I can see my family after I'm dead saying, See! I told you your uncle was a lunatic. Look at this ****! That's why I'm not going to die. Problem solved.

Here is my Oakley hard goods & winter wear
The older alum case is going up for sale I'm hunting for a pair of over the tops next.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back