• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Shoe Nut's Shoe collection.

IMG_6654_zpsfjv9upwb.jpg

Just a taster. My Shoe One collection.... Some were brand new in the box.

My first ever Oakley Shoe purchase, i think 2004. Oakley Twitch in Oatmeal colour
IMG_6658_zps7j5jtpf0.jpg

IMG_6659_zpslsjylvj1.jpg

Oakley Sourdough, i believe these are skate shoes. Black/gum colour is my fave. The Navy Blue/Grey are my second Oakley shoe purchase in 2005 i think.
IMG_6664_zpsftagii1w.jpg

IMG_6665_zpszyxaktpf.jpg

Oakley Spline. I have two of these, this one, Sand and the other white/Navy Blue. I only took a pic of these Sand ones, they were my fave and worn a lot. The inside lining is stuffed.
IMG_6660_zpsrs83xfef.jpg

IMG_6661_zpsc0e1ehys.jpg

Oakley Shovel. I've always wanted the colourway Sheetmetal, the ones here with blue parts. I could never get them until many years later. I got the grey/white ones first.
IMG_6662_zpsaip80mvx.jpg

IMG_6663_zpsh1ounanx.jpg

Oakley Switchback and Stick. When Oakley had odd looking soles. Both have the magical Redcode inner sole.
IMG_6666_zpsrbprefmu.jpg

IMG_6667_zpsrik1qtzz.jpg

And last for today, Oakley Slant. The black ones are like a crinkle leather. I've always wanted the Oatmeal colour, also seen here. The Oatmeal ones were brand new never worn.
IMG_6668_zpsymajubjo.jpg

IMG_6669_zps48rqikxa.jpg

Also to the forum members on why I haven't posted anything about my collection, its cause I'm a bit shy. Also a bit slack on getting any info.photos out there. I'm not 100% if i know every Oakley shoe made but i have a rough idea.
Thanks for sharing. Better late than never.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back