• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Shoes

KillerCollector

"Believe me, if I started murdering people there'd
Premium Member
Couple of guys wanted to see my shoe collection. Here is part of the collection. I couldn't get them all in a pic. All are new and with boxes. Enjoy!

20150106_141337.jpg

Good looking collection. I've been working on finding Oakley's old shoe offerings in decent condition. Got a couple pair of Shoe Ones, Shoe Threes, and Flesh lately. I've been swamped lately and haven't had a chance to get the collection together for a picture.

I think one of my most used, favorite, pair of shoes I have ever owned are Teeth Low. I still have them but they are pretty torn up as they got almost daily use for 10+ years. I have been keeping an eye out for a replacement pair.

Ive got three pairs of the low teeth. Their new still in the box. I have to admit, Im a "Shelf Whore".

nice!! I just threw out my Sliders.... I wore them til the rubber fell off!! I wish Oakley would make more casual shoes again!

@KillerCollector, I love these old shoe designs from Oakley I am salivating just looking at these. I am counting at least 10 that I want from this collection alone. Any chance you wear a Size 12 and want to get rid of some of these? He he! :p I really wish Oakley would revive some of these designs...if not update them to newer versions. These designs came out when Oakley was...OAKLEY!!!

On the bottom row, the pair with white laces. What model is it? I have a pair Im getting rid of but dont remember the model name on it. Thanks!

Back