• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley side blinders

vladmont

Oakley Beginner
Greetings to all O-Bros

FYI Oakley enthusiast for those who are looking for Side blinders for Penny,Juliet and XX its now available at Ebay you can check it from there. Handmade craft and its a rubber material.

Maybe he does but if there was a guy that could truely make them out of a rubberized resin instead a hard brittle resin that breaks then there would be a big market for that if only this dude would log back in :headbang:

3D printed with TPU would work
Idk I had one pair in my hands that where truely rubberized and for like a glove and molded and had flex and I sold them to @JoKeRR didnt know the gold that I held in my hands until I got a junk shipment and now fighting to return them and get my money back half of what the guy sent me broke in the mail from the Philippines

Idk I had one pair in my hands that where truely rubberized and for like a glove and molded and had flex and I sold them to @JoKeRR didnt know the gold that I held in my hands until I got a junk shipment and now fighting to return them and get my money back half of what the guy sent me broke in the mail from the Philippines

TPU is a type of flexible filament.

Latest Posts

Back