• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Split Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey OF! Looking for an Oakley Wind Jacket/Split jacket gasket.. Hoping to find one that is Mint or LNIB. FOUND

Now looking for a Split Jacket good for daily wear. Intended use will be to wear with my helmet on my bike. I'll consider any pairs anyone has to offer but please have a price in mind so I can have somewhere to start. I Don't really know the values of o matter frames, usually buy X Metals, so It will be easier if you know what you'd like to get for it. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
pm'd

Username Hidden said:
Gasket Found! Now looking for a Split Jacket. Wanted to make sure I could find the gasket before I worried with the glasses since I thought it would be harder to find. Thanks!

Username Hidden said:
Gasket Found! Now looking for a Split Jacket. Wanted to make sure I could find the gasket before I worried with the glasses since I thought it would be harder to find. Thanks!

I'm in search for a gasket. Where did you find yours?

Username Hidden said:

Any left @OakManTX ?

Latest Posts

Back