• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Sunglasses/Lenses/Parts Sale (A Little of Everything)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Hi there,
I wonder how much it costs to ship a pair of sunglasses to Thailand via USPS Priority International. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hi there,
I wonder how much it costs to ship a pair of sunglasses to Thailand via USPS Priority International. Thanks
Shoot me a PM with what you're after. Ship quotes depend on weight!

MEGA BUMP!

I have TONS of cool stuff I’m letting go. These are all pairs I’ve bought over the last year in order to display/restore, but I’m letting a good chunk go.

I have some cool stuff - Romeo 1 Jordan, XX Boxed Mint, 4 pairs of XX 24K, Mars, X Squared, Pit Boss, lots of Juliet’s, M Frames all gen, Jawbone, RJ, Eyeshade, Razor Blade, and lots and lots more…

Looking to trade for stuff on the list! Especially V lenses and 67s (seriously I’d give a hand at this point). I’m of course happy to sell stuff here too! Let me know!

Pmed

Tried pming but Your inbox is full

BUMP! Lots still available!

Bump!

BUMP! Lots listed today/tonight and still have more to go! Over 200 items! Please message if you're interested in anything or want to trade for anything on my list at the beginning of the thread!

Some sweet stuff in there. Good deal on that White Chrome Radar.

Username Hidden said:
Some sweet stuff in there. Good deal on that White Chrome Radar.
Listed 60 more just now ;) clear inbox too!

Latest Posts

Back