• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Tables for Sale. (set)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
You need to put this in the exchange section

Some people reacted to this post.
Tagging along

Username Hidden said:
What is that?

Username Hidden said:
What is that?
The exchange area is where we do selling and buying, you need to post 3 more times to meet the exchange requirements to sell, once you do that, log off then back on, then you will have access to messaging and full access to the exchange. Posting here on the discussion thread is against the rules 😁

Username Hidden said:
The exchange area is where we do selling and buying, you need to post 3 more times to meet the exchange requirements to sell, once you do that, log off then back on, then you will have access to messaging and full access to the exchange. Posting here on the discussion thread is against the rules 😁
Okay, thanks

Username Hidden said:
I forgive the guy for this, these are great, never saw them before. Lucky I live in the Netherlands, otherwise my girlfriend probably would be very mad.

Geat tables and price, use mine for a desk and printer table also. I know a guy that would love them but he's 1500 miles from you, good luck with your sale.

10 hour round trip almost tempting to come grab. Nice tables.

15 hours one way.