• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sale for Sight…

Yup we went to the one that was 20 or 40.
That year only found one pair. This year there were a lot.
How bad was the line? I went one year got inline at 330am and was like 40 deep in line and by the time it opened at 8am the line was probably 500+ if not longer. It also dumped snow on us in line. I don’t think I ever went back to another sale since hahahaha

This year was friends and family and called Sale for Sight. You had to know someone that works for Lux. Had to have a ticket for a time slot. We had a 9 am time slot so they let no more than 80 people at a time so no line really. Was a whole lot better than back then. Not sure about later in the day though. One of the workers was putting more on the tables so I was hovering over him seeing if I wanted something else he put out.

This year was friends and family and called Sale for Sight. You had to know someone that works for Lux. Had to have a ticket for a time slot. We had a 9 am time slot so they let no more than 80 people at a time so no line really. Was a whole lot better than back then. Not sure about later in the day though. One of the workers was putting more on the tables so I was hovering over him seeing if I wanted something else he put out.
That’s nice they did the time slots now. Yeah it use to be let 50-80 back let them pick then they would let the next bunch but no set times. It was a crazy experience the time I went.

Damn, That's a seriously amazing pickup! I worked for Lux for about a year but never knew about this. Are there multiple locations that these events are done? I would have went rampant purchasing pairs! Hell, even if there isn't a location or anything near me, could I put in an order request through you? 🤣

Back