• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ten X Earsocks?

Gf366

Oakley Beginner
I have had a pair of Ten X's for a while now and I love them but my only problem is that they slip easily off my head.

They're the only pair of sunglasses that fit my face appropriately but I am currently stuck!

I am wondering if anyone has added a pair of earsocks to the stem and if so, what model did you use (steal) from. I tried contacting the customer services through Oakley (No help at all) and I also found a forum on here about them. I was unable to find it though so sorry for the re-post.

Any help is appreciated

I have had a pair of Ten X's for a while now and I love them but my only problem is that they slip easily off my head.

They're the only pair of sunglasses that fit my face appropriately but I am currently stuck!

I am wondering if anyone has added a pair of earsocks to the stem and if so, what model did you use (steal) from. I tried contacting the customer services through Oakley (No help at all) and I also found a forum on here about them. I was unable to find it though so sorry for the re-post.

Any help is appreciated

Maybe you should try a pair of Scalpel's. They are shaped almost exactly like the TenX but they have some rubber on the stems...

OO9134-10+Ducati+Scalpel,+Casey+Stoner+(Asian+Fit)+Polished+black+++black+iridium+oakley+joe+(3).jpg

Latest Posts

Back