• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Turbine light leakings

Don't pay him mind lol. If there is light leakage I would search another frame. I wear frames that cover 100% light for me or at least 100% of what I see . Plates are a good choice, fuel cells, oil rigs, and xsquared are the only metal I like. And of course OTT is the best

Umm. Thank you, but Too late. Finally the returning time expired and i have kept this pair. The reason is not very nice: i didnt have any other sunglasses (last one got the nosepads broken after 5 years of daily use and they feel now like knives lol)
and i couldnt imagine myself waiting a whole full week until i get on the internet the fuel cells.or other model. Here the sun is stll a terrible demon.

On the other hand, here Turbine is 123 euros and fuell cell is much more expensive becouse is not possible to find them with BIP and i have to customice : 136 euros on the internet shops and 182 in oakley store.

On the third hand i was getting crazy trying to decide. My health was in danger.

At least the driving test this weekend was good. I would say 7/10 becouse only 1 time in 2 hours i noticed the light. However the problem came from the weight of them. My nose got a little red in the nose pads zone after 1 hour and 45 minutes and i had to remove them during 10 minutes.

I am absolutely convinced that all people that have Turbine have to see the light eventually if they move their eyes.without moving their heads. In the videos i can see clearly that the nose pads dont close the gaps. I dont know why nobody complained: 20º of difference and the hole is there

I hope i can get use to this pair. In the future i will look for sunglasses more calmy.

I have just seen OTT ....I am getting scared and amazed at the same time! lol.

Fuel cell will be my destiny i think

Back