• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Turbine light leakings

I will take a look at them, but what i wanted to know , since i am novice in expensive sunglasses, is if this gap-situation is normal in sport sunglasses and i have to get used to it, or not.

I will take a look at them, but what i wanted to know , since i am novice in expensive sunglasses, is if this gap-situation is normal in sport sunglasses and i have to get used to it, or not.
A welding mask is probably they only way to block 110% of the light coming. Most folks around here have different frames and lens combos that they rock depending on the weather conditions. I wear the same pair rain or shine. What little light that comes around the lens isn't enough to bother me.

A welding mask is probably they only way to block 110% of the light coming. Most folks around here have different frames and lens combos that they rock depending on the weather conditions. I wear the same pair rain or shine. What little light that comes around the lens isn't enough to bother me.

Lol, yes. Guess if you were me with my gap/fit around the nose, you wouldnt mind, right?

Maybe since i am using black iridium polarized in a surrounding frame the gap is more evident for me than if i were wearing light grey in a hoolbrook frame

Well, tomorrow i have to drive for some time. If i manage to forget that i am wearing sunglasses i will keep them, otherwise i will go to catch Fuel Cell (unfortunaly fuel cell is more expensive becouse in BIP is not available directly).

Thank you again

I went from badman to Juliets. The coverage feels like it was cut in half. I see more light coming from the bottom of the lenses. It took a few days to not notice it, but it doesn't seem like an issue. Even when I am on the waste with sun reflecting back up. Best suggestion I can give is to wear them for a week or two. Try to get used to it.

Back