• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley watch boxes

I believe (and may be incorrect) the 2nd box also associated with the HP.

Let's ask @Dyeraudio

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The first one came with 12 gauge. I have to double check what color the inside is.

Nice thread.Looking forward to see the research on this.i have all kind of these 3 wooden boxes mentioned in different models.the second one is for HP and 12 Gauge mostly the Carbon Yellow one

Thanks for the replies.

One thing to keep in mind is these boxes sometimes get mixed-and-matched after the fact, so if those of you contributing can qualify your observations with whether they were from a resell deal or a purchase from Oakley, that'd make things more definitive.

Also, if anyone has any input of rarity and / or relative value (like this one is worth more than that one) I think that'd be worthwhile, too.

My white 12G bracelet came with the 1st box (white interior). Majority had dead batteries so I know they're old stock (brand new but old stock). I'm sure this is accurate because I sold a number of these to some of our brothers here in the forum.

My black diamond MM and CF 12G both came with the 2nd box (black interior). Best looking one for me which is probably why this is the most sought after box.

Great thread IMO. :)

My bracelet Holeshot red face came in one of the wooden boxes I think the 3 rd one listed without actually checking my boxes. 12 Gauge black face bracelet came in the second one shown. All my wooden ones have white interior. My Hollowpoint came in the newer plastic one. I have a question also if anyone knows. Which Tmebomb came in the metal vault box? I bought my first Oakley watch from Overstock.com back in 2002 I think and came with a hard plactic box.

Latest Posts

Back