• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Whisker replacement lenses from Revant

Rob1975

Oakley Beginner
So anyway quick update on my Whisker lenses, just a recap, I contact Oakley to be advised that they no longer do replacement lenses for my Whisker glasses, so after getting some cheap lenses off eBay (I know!) I contact this website and was advised that Revant do some half decent replacement lenses.

attached are some pictures of the cheap lenses and the new lenses. A huge marked difference from the old lenses, thicker, better quality, fitted correctly (although my lenses have bent over age) and the lens quality is much more like original Oakley.

However a couple of points, I now have some of these lenses for my whisker and Juliet, whilst they are good, they’re not as good as genuine. There is noticeably more glare in sunlight, the lenses are thinner and feel cheaper than Oakley.

But what really gets my wick that after Oakley telling they no longer support Whisker, I receive an email from them today saying they’re relaunching them 😂

B6B5DC1C-B646-4F16-8073-B0E851C65133.jpeg

2A267C1A-8F16-43BF-897A-87C81C825271.jpeg

86A2DA07-F91F-4C5B-B0F1-A69CE2111C3E.jpeg

267CC127-FD25-413E-9F32-D7C05E2ACF8C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So anyway quick update on my Whisker lenses, just a recap, I contact Oakley to be advised that they no longer do replacement lenses for my Whisker glasses, so after getting some cheap lenses off eBay (I know!) I contact this website and was advised that Revant do some half decent replacement lenses.

attached are some pictures of the cheap lenses and the new lenses. A huge marked difference from the old lenses, thicker, better quality, fitted correctly (although my lenses have bent over age) and the lens quality is much more like original Oakley.

However a couple of points, I now have some of these lenses for my whisker and Juliet, whilst they are good, they’re not as good as genuine. There is noticeably more glare in sunlight, the lenses are thinner and feel cheaper than Oakley.

But what really gets my wick that after Oakley telling they no longer support Whisker, I receive an email from them today saying they’re relaunching them 😂

View attachment 760632

View attachment 760633

View attachment 760634

View attachment 760635

Also, try Fuse Lenses in future, they do some good lenses.

Back