• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Well… congratulations bud! I’m clear on the other side of the country so figure it will be end of next week even though it says Monday on ups but looking at ups it’s still in shipping label created stage? Hummm
Interesting, it could make it possibly. Also could have missed the intro scan and already be on its way.

And Thanks! Took long enough, patience paid off.

There actually is a tiny blemish. Not sure I’ll reach out or not since they can’t exactly replace it. It’s in the gold flake lines on the lens right above the “Prizm” etching. Doesn’t really bother me as I will use the pair.
A return probably with defects
mines is still here for 1gs and is perfect :brunette::grin:

1st one showed up … no obvious blemishes … another package is due Monday so I’m at least getting two of the three

image.jpg

Awesome. You probably said already, is this your first one entirely?
Yep! After seeing how much hype it got the first round I got over my opinions haha! It’s actually a pretty cool piece. Certainly unique. I will sell the other two to pay for em all so basically gonna be free with a little money left over to pay off some x metal debts

Yep! After seeing how much hype it got the first round I got over my opinions haha! It’s actually a pretty cool piece. Certainly unique. I will sell the other two to pay for em all so basically gonna be free with a little money left over to pay off some x metal debts
Indeed. Beautiful piece in my mind. I love them.

What’s the serial?

Back