• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

oakleybezerk's "O" museum

Man what did you do, buy a store out of displays... that is unbelievable. Reminds me that I want to be Mercbezerk when I grow up... or atleast get his hand me downs lol
It's amazing how generous people can be when you're pointing a 9mm at them :)
You should be the legend here on OF
Not sure I'm worthy of a title like that, but I'm humbled by your appreciation of my efforts to showcase a brand we all enjoy.

Brother more sickness in here than I can handle. like wow a hundred times over. you are the king :king::king::king:

I'll second this, Shannon. I will need 2 Spine Cases or a triple-wide dedicated to just Brooks to give them the proper space and display they should have...then I review your thread again and think "THAT'S the way it should all come together!"

Outstanding! :hi:

Thanks to all above for the kind words. It motivates me more and more when I read your comments to improve on what I have already achieved.

@cyclerdoug I had a bit of a busy weekend, so I didn't get around to reshuffling the shelves, but I did manage to spot the majority of the cabs I'm looking to keep. The aluminum towers will be moved on to new homes, only because they don't tie in with the rooms decor.
IMG_0825.JPG

I have a project in mind with the mega cabinet standing off to the right and once it is complete I will show case it to the forum, but this may be a couple of months in the making.
IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0837.JPG

IMG_0840.JPG

@mercbezerk WOW. Love the setup. The main wall is kept together by the same style case, and the "fat-thin" mix keeps your eyes on the entire layout. I absolutely think the Countertop cases up high showcasing one item (Medusa) is brilliant! No high clutter on stands, just a spotlighted item.

The corner with the piece at the center is outstanding also...flows from either end around the point to the other end. Very cool display design. I will wait patiently for updates! (so will the rest of your followers of this thread, I am sure!)

Are those all lit together as a bank of switches (or one master switch for each section)? Or do you turn them on individually when desired? Sorry if I missed that info if you stated it earlier Shannon...too busy looking at your pictures. ;)

Are those all lit together as a bank of switches (or one master switch for each section)? Or do you turn them on individually when desired? Sorry if I missed that info if you stated it earlier Shannon...too busy looking at your pictures. ;)

I haven't wired up the corner bank yet, but the main wall is connected to a master switch which brings them all on at the same time. It's hidden down the side (i'll be doing the same with the other side of the room):
Switch.jpg

Latest Posts

Back