• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's wth Folding Arms

Trvlngnrs

Oakley Beginner
Can you tell be the Oakley's that have folding temple arms? I just lost my pair that was a year or so old when I jumped in a river - they got swept off my face.

I liked them because the case was thin. I think they were Sliver F, but I'm not positive.

Anyone have a pair for sale?

Thanks,
Trvlngnrs

Can you tell be the Oakley's that have folding temple arms? I just lost my pair that was a year or so old when I jumped in a river - they got swept off my face.

I liked them because the case was thin. I think they were Sliver F, but I'm not positive.

Anyone have a pair for sale?

Thanks,
Trvlngnrs
You are correct and no.

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Decided to skip the folding arms... I just ordered the Triggerman - Polished Black with Prizm Daily Polarized.

Thanks for you help guys!
Trvlngnrs

Trigger man are a much better frame. Gratz
Nothing like throwing a thin metal case in your computer bag though when you are looking for minimal space and protection of your glasses. I have lots of the Sliver F that I use simply for work travel so I don't have the bulk of larger cases or frames.

You are correct though that I like my Triggerman much better for frame and coverage.

Back