• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Holbrooks

theflyingtomato

Oakley Beginner
These just showed up today. Super happy with them. Crystal Red/Ice Iridium with White Icons

034.jpg

033.jpg

032.jpg

I have the juipter camo holbrooks, I wish they would just sell the ice lenses already because it would look great, but for now ill just stick with the 24k in it

I have the juipter camo holbrooks, I wish they would just sell the ice lenses already because it would look great, but for now ill just stick with the 24k in it
I have some Jupiter Camos with 24k as well, and wished Oakley would sell Ice separately too.

Indeed this was a good recreation for sure. The nice part about the Holbrooks though is that the arms can easily be popped out. Essentially what I've been doing is mix'n'matching wherever I go. I've got the Shaun White white Holbrooks and I've switched the arms with these clear red ones (my brother has a pair of the clear red framed ones with the Ruby iridium lenses), so it's quite the mashup. Either way, great choice with the lenses and the O's.

Back