• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oddest or Weirdest product Oakley makes

Yeah it was. but it was originally made for a company in Switzerland called cycle works to make a hand full of limited Oakley Foes racing bikes. That came with the matching jawbreakers with Foes racing’s logo etched in the lens.
That bike badge was from like 10 years ago IIRC. Has the jawbreaker been around that long?

That bike badge was from like 10 years ago IIRC. Has the jawbreaker been around that long?
I guess I’m wrong on that part then Didn’t realize that badge has been around for that long. So I’m guessing Oakley must have have extra laying around when they did the project with foes racing and cycle works.

I haven’t decided yet I would like to at some point, But the way I want to build it would cost me a lot. I still don’t know if I could get my self to ride it since there was less then 10 made and the only one I believe in the US. It would look sick on the wall of my Oakley room with a set of my black and Grey b1b grips on it!
Understood. I'd still ride the crap out of it, though. It's a bike. :)

Anyone have any back story on these coasters? I'm told they were employee gifts from a holiday party but not sure if they were a limited thing just for one event or something that's more common. Found this thread looking for Bike Badge info and thought these might be interesting to some people. They're super high quality leather and always bring compliments when I bring them out for scotch night, hah. Yes I'm selling some other things right now but these aren't for sale! Gotta keep something in the collection.
Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 3.17.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 3.17.30 PM.png

Anyone have any back story on these coasters? I'm told they were employee gifts from a holiday party but not sure if they were a limited thing just for one event or something that's more common. Found this thread looking for Bike Badge info and thought these might be interesting to some people. They're super high quality leather and always bring compliments when I bring them out for scotch night, hah. Yes I'm selling some other things right now but these aren't for sale! Gotta keep something in the collection. View attachment 828246View attachment 828247
Maybe @Oakley G has some insight....he's a wealth of knowledge.

Anyone have any back story on these coasters? I'm told they were employee gifts from a holiday party but not sure if they were a limited thing just for one event or something that's more common. Found this thread looking for Bike Badge info and thought these might be interesting to some people. They're super high quality leather and always bring compliments when I bring them out for scotch night, hah. Yes I'm selling some other things right now but these aren't for sale! Gotta keep something in the collection. View attachment 828246View attachment 828247
@copilot has one also.

Latest Posts

Back