• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oddest or Weirdest product Oakley makes

Finger band? I remember those as wristbands back in the 70s/80s, but are you saying they are smaller? (Or just an odd name for them?)

And the Medusa is definitely odd/cool at the same time. Also happens to be high on my list of "Why didn't I buy that when I saw it." I think it was in an Orlando store back in the late 90's

The barstool seat is funny. And they were selling them at an event in Vegas? OK, gotta ask, what did they sell them for?
The bar stool cushion was a trade show prop. It was all stored at a warehouse near Las Vegas. Can't remember off hand how much it was but the limit was 2 per person.

2 per person? So they had a lot of them... Odd. Funny.

That would have been a pretty cool auction/sale to check out. How long ago was that?

And none of that stuff shows up in the O-review, right? The display stuff, trade show props, cases, etc? That's just for the retail stuff?

2 per person? So they had a lot of them... Odd. Funny.

That would have been a pretty cool auction/sale to check out. How long ago was that?

OK, so I'll admit I didn't read all 45 pages. the first few pages with the cool stuff pictured. (Couches were cool also). But then I skipped to the end. From those last three pages it sounds like the event was canceled?

OK, so I'll admit I didn't read all 45 pages. the first few pages with the cool stuff pictured. (Couches were cool also). But then I skipped to the end. From those last three pages it sounds like the event was canceled?

they cancelled the meet up, but did a best offer on specific rare items on line, and sold several small stuff at a fixed prices to who ever joined the group

It still pushed through but at a much smaller scale than planned.

Back