• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OF Anonymous

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
Aloha. My Name is Lopaka. And I have a problem. I love Oakley's. But my problem isn't the brand, or the money I spend. It's the time I'm putting into this place. The Oakley Forum. Everyday the search for memes, music videos, and selfie locations sucks the life outta me. It's almost as bad as a marriage. Probably the main reason projects aren't getting done. And it's because I'm addicted to this place. Yes, I need to admit that. Nowadays, I find myself looking at my phone when I have the time to check in here. In case I need to post some wise crack or selfie. Like when I'm at work and I have a minute or two of free time. I'll use it to look here. Anyways. Just needed to get that off my chest. I'll vent more later. :cool:🤙

z-fun-83.jpg

Aloha. My Name is Lopaka. And I have a problem. I love Oakley's. But my problem isn't the brand, or the money I spend. It's the time I'm putting into this place. The Oakley Forum. Everyday the search for memes, music videos, and selfie locations sucks the life outta me. It's almost as bad as a marriage. Probably the main reason projects aren't getting done. And it's because I'm addicted to this place. Yes, I need to admit that. Nowadays, I find myself looking at my phone when I have the time to check in here. In case I need to post some wise crack or selfie. Like when I'm at work and I have a minute or two of free time. I'll use it to look here. Anyways. Just needed to get that off my chest. I'll vent more later. :cool:🤙

View attachment 1095503
well, there are worse things you could be addicted to........

You should just get rid of some of your Oakleys, specially your Mars. I’ll pick them up when I go to Oahu next year 🤣🤣🤣😎🤙🏽☠️🏴‍☠️

Dang…glad I missed the Drama and Harassment Phase of operations! I definitely dig this place…maybe a little too much as my fellow Lopaka says!

So far more than a couple solid human beings it’s been a pleasure meeting. Only one glancing scammer interaction…balance is far in the direction of gook folk.

Hard to beat that in this day and age

🪖👍

Last edited:
Back