• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OF Custom of the Month May 2018 - Congrats BigRabbit!!!

OF Custom of the Month May 2018

• Trump

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • BigRabbit

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Trucker360

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Bonz-1

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • SoulFulFrog

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Mjt42

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Chris515000

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Rick58

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • TitanX

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Scienergy

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shaq Timebomb. Or Superman Timebomb as some forum members have called it . Pretty basic compared to some of the customs. But I figured I would jump in when @YakuzaFloralGangsta wasnt participating. Haha

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm struggling getting good pics. This pair is bright and colorful has lots of gold flakes and it looks amazing but I can't get it to pop in the pics
I know the feeling. I'll take 50 pics to get 8 or 10 good ones. When all else fails I just bring them outside and let the morning sun help me out.

I know the feeling. I'll take 50 pics to get 8 or 10 good ones. When all else fails I just bring them outside and let the morning sun help me out.

I can't get the gold flakes to show.... and I have a pretty decent camera on my galaxy s9.

Ill try again tomorrow.

Is there a second competition without @YakuzaFloralGangsta and @SoulFulFrog ? I feel like the rest of us are trying to get a bronze medal... That does not even take in to consideration the other fine artists on the site. Now I am just playing for a participation award. :(
Ain't that the truth?!!!!
It should be like Top Gear, where the F1 drivers have their own "competition". :onthequiet:

We’re all riding the Jamaican Bobsled my man.

ROFL.

Back