• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Offerup Mixup.

Dude(Roccomax) was selling Van Ness Wu Frogs. I bought them. Sent me some awful ****ty fakes in Pink Realtree Camo.

Filing a suit with Offerup.

Anyone else have scam problems with Offerup? How did they deal with it?

Also if you feel so inclined, hop on Offerup and report this guy with me.

Thanks folks
Screenshot 2022-01-24 175112.png

Dang, sorry that happened to you. I haven’t had too many bad experiences with OfferUp. Sold a car using the app a couple years ago.

Did you attempt to resolve with the seller? Did he have any answer why he obviously sent the wrong pair?

Offerup is a place of many land mines anymore. I tried to buy a watch there and ended up with my CC # stolen. Thankful I used the Paypal temp # or I could have had a mess on my hands. I see most watches have the scam attached to them. It wants to verify your card to complete the order. Don't do it! Telling Offerup did nothing... No response from them at all!

Dude(Roccomax) was selling Van Ness Wu Frogs. I bought them. Sent me some awful ****ty fakes in Pink Realtree Camo.

Filing a suit with Offerup.

Anyone else have scam problems with Offerup? How did they deal with it?

Also if you feel so inclined, hop on Offerup and report this guy with me.

Thanks folks
View attachment 933822
Pics of the fakes?

he sells in poshmark as well. I have bought several items from him and no issues here.
He has a lot of stuff and sells a ton of them as well, so It is a possibility he shipped the wrong the ones.

I would message him, he will fix it or take them back. I have seen him do so on posh, so worth a try.
I just bought some from him last week everything was above board. Most of the glasses are new with no box but definitely not fakes.

The seller seems legit. I only bought one other pair from him and they were real. The van Ness is definitely real. Please don't tear up my pink camos. Sounds like the seller is trying to arrange for us to return the wrong sunglasses to him and he will ship the correct pairs.