• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oh Baby, the grail of all grails, (at least for me).

What a sh*tty thing to do. I prefer to use members here and a couple other resources, that I trust. But yeah, I guess they could do that. But I think most one off or proto Xmetals, and such, is well established knowledge umoungst members here. Even the million Frogs that are out there, I think a few members here have a grasp of what is and what isn't. So as fuked up as that sounds and is, ehhh, probably not a worry.
#0002, Its all about how bad you want something. I have a Native American pot done by Russell Sanchez and Nancy Youngblood, $24,000. And thats just fired clay. Crazy right:headbang:
It's art my friend, X metals are art. Art you can wear and hang on a wall.......and lose your wife and your home and empty your bank account for, all for something that sits on your nose.
:rofl:
Well put down my friend

But I think most one off or proto Xmetals, and such, is well established knowledge umoungst members here. Even the million Frogs that are out there, I think a few members here have a grasp of what is and what isn't.

What collectors have seen is only a small tip of the iceberg. Many who have been around 15 years ago and saw the stuff Total O and Hunny Monkey had available know of the prototypes and test colorways that exist, X-metals or otherwise. And even what they had is a small portion of all that‘s around. There is still a ton that collectors will learn about in time.

What collectors have seen is only a small tip of the iceberg. Many who have been around 15 years ago and saw the stuff Total O and Hunny Monkey had available know of the prototypes and test colorways that exist, X-metals or otherwise. And even what they had is a small portion of all that‘s around. There is still a ton that collectors will learn about in time.
Like that pic I saw a couple days ago about Michael Schumacher etched Pennys?
1589922206987.png

1589922236997.png

Been scoring a lot of the Hueny Monkey goods. They are spectacular, lots of one off lenses.

Troy Lee etched +red
1593709436940.jpeg

Olive canteens with emerald iridium
1593709616686.jpeg

Prototype transformers
1593709770322.png

G30 Gold lens

1593709859285.png

Frank Kozik + red Polar
1593709972443.png

Minute Light blue Titanium lens
1593710072727.png