• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale $OLD !!! 24K Coins, Soft Vault, and Bag -> $450 F&F shipped CONUS

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Some of you may be aware - once upon a time I had my 24K's 'lost|stolen'... I still have all the packaging to the glasses and have decided that I will keep the boxes [forever], but let the coins go along with a soft vault and bag. I am offering the following:

- Juliet 24K coin
- X Squared 24K coin
- 24K soft vault & 24k bag

All items are new/perfect...

I'll let them all go for $450 shipped CONUS PayPal F&F. That is basically $140 per coin and $140 for the case and bag, with shipping costs included. Please do not ask me to break up the set as the price is discounted specifically for forum members. I have these items listed on eBay too so if you are interested in only one item please refer to the eBay listing and bid accordingly (the bag & vault are listed together).

Here are the pics. One of the X Squared pics got dirty, not sure why, but the coin itself is absolutely perfect. :cool-20:

17296987320_212d84735f_z.jpg
17484620675_4a65e74f17_z.jpg
16862068364_6494910188_z.jpg
17484328831_20ea7a0a08_z.jpg

16862886374_375dfba3f6_z.jpg
16865123313_d8a1edd2eb_z.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Man those are sweet

Username Hidden said:
Not $525 sweet.

I said the same thing at first, but...

When is the last time you saw either of these coins available by themselves?
Or the vault...
Or the bag...

I saw these on eBay and thought "Man what ass is breaking up a boxed set?" Then I saw this and bout cried. Didn't know your 24Ks got jacked. I hate thieves.

Username Hidden said:
I said the same thing at first, but...

Or the vault...
Or the bag...

To each their own and I certainly am not intending on hijacking your thread so please pardon me....

I admittedly was appalled at the price tag. $525 and the box(es) are not included to boot?

24k premiums have just gotten stupid plain and simple. It is totally your prerogative to ask what you want for your aforementioned paraphernalia.....but I will add my $0.02 in that including the boxes would have at least made the asking close to reasonable.

Whether we see the gold coins on the market is really irrelevant. In my opinion, this is not in the interest of passing on fmv items to the forum.

Username Hidden said:
I admittedly was appalled at the price tag. $525 and the box(es) are not included to boot?
NO - I have to keep the BOXES because ******* Oakley stole [or 'lost'] them - It's a LEGAL obligation I have now with my insurance company to keep the stupid boxes that serve no other purpose other than to remind me of that mess.

Username Hidden said:
including the boxes would have at least made the asking close to reasonable.
Including the boxes is not an option. (as much as I would love to get rid of them)

Username Hidden said:
In my opinion, this is not in the interest of passing on fmv items to the forum.
You are entitled to your opinion.
As I noted earlier:
Or the vault...
Or the bag...

You know the intention is GOOD as I am sure someone out there has a 24K missing a coin, or a damaged vault or bag. I am totally fine with this listing and if they do not sell they do not sell. Either way the prices listed here are significantly less than what I listed them for on eBay.

Last edited:
Listing been reduced to $450 F&F shipped CONUS for all 4 pieces (both coins, case, and bag)

Username Hidden said:
Didn't know your 24Ks got jacked. I hate thieves.
Dude Oakley HQ were the thieves that jacked his 24K's I am shocked that @MJLSr didnt get his a$$ on a plane out to orange county and go toe to toe with the thieves

Hell I would of paid for the flight myself just to bear witness to the conversation that would have taken place at 1 icon foothill ranch, CA

As for the $450 I think that is being very generous, I wouldnt go a penny lower... if they dont sell than they dont sell!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.