mfr12

Oakley Beginner
London, UK
Hi! I am very happy now 😁 i have also an electric mustard pro m frame 😁 and a snow jungle also 🤣 i think both is rare.
I just found 4-5 photos...
2003-2004 tour de france, Jens Voigt and Aleksander Vinokourov, wear same glasses. How many paid for them?

View attachment 677903

View attachment 677904

View attachment 677905

View attachment 677906

View attachment 677907

View attachment 677908
Really good to see another Pro M Frame Electric Mustard out there.

They don’t come up for sale or trade too often - maybe once a year in fine/mint/new condition these days, considering how long ago they were made and for use by athletes.

Buy the way, you can see them in use, other than on cyclists, if you search “sven kramer vancouver throw” on google and also on youtube.

mfr12

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

mfr12

Oakley Beginner
London, UK
what are these worth????
Difficult to value them, as they are rarely offered.

There’s currently a pair (frame only) of the FMJ Electric Mustard Pro M Frames available on eBay at $399, which is way too much for me. I forget exactly how much I paid for mine - I think somewhere around $200.

For the Sochi Green M Frame, I paid something like ¥25,000. I've only seen one other pair offered since 2014. Together with the Sochi Green Racing Jackets, they seem to be rarer than the Sochi Green Radarlock, as I believe that Oakley was keener to promote the Radarlock line at that time.

mfr12

Latest posts

New Threads