• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Olympics Pro M Frames and New M Frames

Hi! I am very happy now 😁 i have also an electric mustard pro m frame 😁 and a snow jungle also 🤣 i think both is rare.
I just found 4-5 photos...
2003-2004 tour de france, Jens Voigt and Aleksander Vinokourov, wear same glasses. How many paid for them?

View attachment 677903

View attachment 677904

View attachment 677905

View attachment 677906

View attachment 677907

View attachment 677908

Really good to see another Pro M Frame Electric Mustard out there.

They don’t come up for sale or trade too often - maybe once a year in fine/mint/new condition these days, considering how long ago they were made and for use by athletes.

Buy the way, you can see them in use, other than on cyclists, if you search “sven kramer vancouver throw” on google and also on youtube.

mfr12

what are these worth????

Difficult to value them, as they are rarely offered.

There’s currently a pair (frame only) of the FMJ Electric Mustard Pro M Frames available on eBay at $399, which is way too much for me. I forget exactly how much I paid for mine - I think somewhere around $200.

For the Sochi Green M Frame, I paid something like ¥25,000. I've only seen one other pair offered since 2014. Together with the Sochi Green Racing Jackets, they seem to be rarer than the Sochi Green Radarlock, as I believe that Oakley was keener to promote the Radarlock line at that time.

mfr12

Hi Guys, I found following m frame for 110€ (good reviews), what do you think??. Is it a Sochi's one?

1606895787566.png

1606895863400.png

1606895863143.png

1606895819021.png

They both look legit
The Bobby labaonte was similar but darker
A lot of people confuse the electric mustard with the Olympic gold M frame

Look very similar but the gold has a bigger sheen/gloss to it

Either way the mustard is a great frame to own

Thx :)

I closed the deal with the seller so they will come to me in one month or so (I will pick it up at my parent's in Christmas).
Hi cmunzoh,
Your purchase looks to be the same as mine, which were given to athletes at Sochi, and shown in the photos in the first post of this thread. I see that you got a box too, which I did not. If you have now received them, I wonder if the box has a white label and text at an end of the box? If so, do you mind posting a photo of it? I’m just curious.
mfr12

They both look legit
The Bobby labaonte was similar but darker
A lot of people confuse the electric mustard with the Olympic gold M frame

Look very similar but the gold has a bigger sheen/gloss to it

Either way the mustard is a great frajme to own
Hi flippj,
Very interesting proposition from you about there being an Electric Mustard and an Olympic Gold version. Do you have both to compare? I’ve called mine Electric Mustard, though they look the same as those worn by athletes at the Olympics in photos that you can Google. It could just appear to be two different versions because of lighting and angles in different photos, unless you have both versions side-by-side in the same photo to compare against.
mfr12

Back