• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OMatter.com Dog Tags and Lenses

kjcolumbo

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
And then the second package of the day. Got this ad a lot from a collector.

Two OMatter.com dog tags…
1DD9368B-21B7-4A01-BD98-20270688FD46.jpeg

And a TON of lenses. I’ll be sorting through and figuring out lens shapes and will be posting the lenses for sale eventually.
B14C4102-7C4E-400D-9EF1-285198BA0792.jpeg

Nice. Hopefully those lenses are labeled...
Yeah…they aren’t. I knew it going into it. It will be a slow process, but as I figure them out, I’ll get them posted. Already found some Fast Jacket lenses that I’ll probably keep, but also identified some Minute Gen 2’s. It was a good package deal overall, so couldn’t pass it up.

2/16/2009
Welcome to OMATTER.COM, Oakley’s portal to vital info that serves the front lines of retail. We built this gateway to give you everything you need to serve your customers with the kind of knowledge that boosts sales. You’ll find inside information and tools to make life on the front line easier, and your retail work more successful. This go-to source for information offers a behind-the-scenes look at Oakley innovation.

Check back on a regular basis to get the latest updates and hone the expertise you need to excel in retail. Welcome to the site, and congratulations on gaining your passport to the core of Oakley innovation.

7/29/2012
1627943457495.png

3/18/15
As a member of the Oakley community, we want you to have all the tools you need to win at retail. We have an army of Oakley Ambassadors just like you on the front line of retail who are vital to our business. We have developed O Matter for our sales associates, store managers, buyers and sellers around the world to have a deeper connection with Oakley that fuels conversion and rewards brand loyalty.

O Matter is where you will learn about Oakley as a brand, as well as our world-class technologies and products. We deliver this knowledge in a way that will spark more effective conversations with consumers on the sales floor.

2/16/2009
Welcome to OMATTER.COM, Oakley’s portal to vital info that serves the front lines of retail. We built this gateway to give you everything you need to serve your customers with the kind of knowledge that boosts sales. You’ll find inside information and tools to make life on the front line easier, and your retail work more successful. This go-to source for information offers a behind-the-scenes look at Oakley innovation.

Check back on a regular basis to get the latest updates and hone the expertise you need to excel in retail. Welcome to the site, and congratulations on gaining your passport to the core of Oakley innovation.

7/29/2012
View attachment 887614

3/18/15
As a member of the Oakley community, we want you to have all the tools you need to win at retail. We have an army of Oakley Ambassadors just like you on the front line of retail who are vital to our business. We have developed O Matter for our sales associates, store managers, buyers and sellers around the world to have a deeper connection with Oakley that fuels conversion and rewards brand loyalty.

O Matter is where you will learn about Oakley as a brand, as well as our world-class technologies and products. We deliver this knowledge in a way that will spark more effective conversations with consumers on the sales floor.

That’s very cool!!

Back