• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am interested in the vault pictured below and any other super XL vaults or rare ones. I can buy it or trade for it please let me know. I love boxes!
image.jpeg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Last edited:
U

Username Hidden

Not those huge ones. I just bought 2 of the Romeo large ones. I saw that one on ebay Romeo Jordan auction

U

Username Hidden

Not those huge ones. I just bought 2 of the Romeo large ones. I saw that one on ebay Romeo Jordan auction
Send me pic please and let me know what you want for one. Never mind you mean regular size ones

U

Username Hidden

Send me pic please and let me know what you want for one. Never mind you mean regular size ones
Auction funny he correct pic that show serail yet.. Want both but not for the money it going to go for

U

Username Hidden

I am interested in the vault pictured below and any other super XL vaults or rare ones. I can buy it or trade for it please let me know. I love boxes!View attachment 193364

Good luck on that large Vault. IIRC those were for an R1 and usually had some kind of engraving done for the Rep it was given too. I know of one member here that has one.

U

Username Hidden

Good luck on that large Vault. IIRC those were for an R1 and usually had some kind of engraving done for the Rep it was given too. I know of one member here that has one.
Yeah don't think he will sell it either! he's a hoarder ;) got a lead on another one.

Last edited:

New Threads