• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Original Sub Zero Nosepiece

JCUK

Oakley Beginner
Hi, dug out my original 1995 Sub Zero Planet X's the other week, still mint even though I used them for several years on the mountain bike from new. No nosepiece though. Any ideas where I can get one that fits, UK based, but anywhere. Looking on some posts I believe the same gen M-Frame ones fit, but poses the same question. Many thanks.

Hi, dug out my original 1995 Sub Zero Planet X's the other week, still mint even though I used them for several years on the mountain bike from new. No nosepiece though. Any ideas where I can get one that fits, UK based, but anywhere. Looking on some posts I believe the same gen M-Frame ones fit, but poses the same question. Many thanks.
Yes M Frame Nosepiece work perfect.
I think Oakley sells M Frame Earsocks and Nosepiece set for like $15

Hey mate.
The original Sub Zero/Gen 1 M Frame nose piece has a slightly skinnier plastic bit than the New M Frame nosepieces you'll find online or through Oakley nowadays.

Here is a comparison(old skinnier OG one on the bottom):
IMG_20220727_141546__01.jpg

This one was taken from an old zero (I replaced the lens with a thicker custom cut so it doesn't fit), message me if you want to buy it off me. I'm based in the UK.
IMG_20220727_141818.jpg

Latest Posts

Back