• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paid for these Shoe One's in UK 6.5(US 7.5), owner said worn only once .

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Saw these and snapped them up. Not my shoe size, but an example which I may sell if given the correct incentive. Mine for now.

1644430544993.png

1644430690284.png

1644430568766.png

1644430649991.png

I like those. What are those called? Wasn't Jim signing boxes of these a couple years ago
They are the ubiquitos Shoe One's. The first O trainers made using CNC.

jim jannard said:
Shoe One. The unsung hero.
The Shoe One was one of the most interesting things we ever did at Oakley. It was not a commercial success. It should have been.
The Shoe One had more inventions and features than any shoe ever made. It had a kevlar upper and kevlar impregnated outsole. It had a 3 point contact outsole. It is awesome.
I consider this shoe a commercial failure and a design success. It is one of the products I am most proud of.
If you consider yourself an Oakley collector and don't have a NIB Shoe One... I simply won't believe you.
Jim

Last edited:
Yea, for Day at Red, he was trading shoes he signed and cash for pairs he wanted for his museum, and then again he reached out to the forum to sell Shoe ones and offered to sign the box
I remember it. At the time of the offer, but was too broke to buy them and as I recall it was only 'your side of the pond'. Even though these don't have JJs signature, at least I can marvel at the sheer elegance of design and beauty of line in them. I already have a pair of Black ones, but they're well used.

They're here, the unboxing........
i7iQYK1kKc6Y4bt?width=800&height=600&cropmode=none.jpg

Box has seen better days, not helped by being sent in bubble wrap only!!! But considered the end price, this shall be overlooked.

sMPDjs24UEjcwE-?width=800&height=600&cropmode=none.jpg

jOwUDdYR6pyabim?width=800&height=600&cropmode=none.jpg

F2mgQNVUGyAgT93?width=800&height=600&cropmode=none.jpg

V9s4k7l-RJBWjc9?width=600&height=800&cropmode=none.jpg

iTqZKMOux7-CrS-?width=600&height=800&cropmode=none.jpg

02rxeK-DOCZ1Cqq?width=800&height=600&cropmode=none.jpg

mBERCtjJ4PniqrZ?width=800&height=600&cropmode=none.jpg

Last edited:
Back