• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paying Homage To Old School M Frame Yellow Splatter

I can punch one out...Or try anyway. The hardest part would be getting the splatter beams to be somewhat uniform...From there the rest is pretty easy actually...

He asked me the same question. What to put in it...I suggested Jade, he suggested G26 which I totally forgot about. I think G would by far make them come to life totally, but not sure he wants to wear them on a daily basis with that lens. Honestly, I would like to see both, but ultimately black ir or titanium would look good. Not draw away from the paint work with a flashy lens...

He asked me the same question. What to put in it...I suggested Jade, he suggested G26 which I totally forgot about. I think G would by far make them come to life totally, but not sure he wants to wear them on a daily basis with that lens. Honestly, I would like to see both, but ultimately black ir or titanium would look good. Not draw away from the paint work with a flashy lens...
agreed, my first thought was a nice neutral lens like black iridium. or maybe just Grey, so the frame just really pops.

I can punch one out...Or try anyway. The hardest part would be getting the splatter beams to be somewhat uniform...From there the rest is pretty easy actually...
rising_sun_by_enelo.jpg
this would be nice.

God those look so good! So your customer wanted a "replica" to wear? Shoot, if i got those, i wouldn't wear the "backup" pair either!

Latest Posts

Back