• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying PB1 Ducati

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
The last pair sold here went for $800

You mean the well used pair with no box?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
You mean the well used pair with no box?

The pair was in mint condition; with no box. I saw several pics from the seller in PM. He also had several other high end pieces he showed pics of and they were all display pieces that had never been worn.

Good try though

Username Hidden said:
The pair was in mint condition; with no box. I saw several pics from the seller in PM. He also had several other high end pieces he showed pics of and they were all display pieces that had never been worn.

Good try though

So you are not on about the pair Titan sold with a well used lens and marks on the right arm. Good try though!

Username Hidden said:
So you are not on about the pair Titan sold with a well used lens and marks on the right arm. Good try though!

That wasnt the most recently listed pair, and isnt the "new without box pair that sold for $800"

Good try though. Ripoff

Current fair market price for a complete and mint set for both seller and buyer is $1100....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
Current fair market price for a complete and mint set for both seller and buyer is $1100....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not Marcs.....his is worth $1660USD

Username Hidden said:
Not Marcs.....his is worth $1660USD

Are these PB1 Ducati a limited release? (Like japan only, or something)
Thanks

Username Hidden said:
Are these PB1 Ducati a limited release? (Like japan only, or something)
Thanks

Not exclusive to any country to my knowledge

The Ducati and the Tron (PB1) were in fact limited in numbers on the initial release.And the INDY500 with the brick was a numbered release of 500 I believe.

I’m going to chime in here. The Ducati Patt Boss brand new in box are like new in box would easily fetch 1000. Are used pair like the one titan sold it’s a fair market at 800. I’ve seen the Ducati Pitboss sell it for 1200 bucks

I do disagree that it’s worth any more than 1200 bucks via forum as she wouldn’t have to pay excess of eBay fees.

To answer at @lacampbell2005 Request. I’m sure you can find a slightly preowned pair with no box around 750 to 850