• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying PB1 Ducati

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Sorry I’m talk to text if some of the words didn’t enunciate properly

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I’m going to chime in here. The Ducati Patt Boss brand new in box are like new in box would easily fetch 1000. Are used pair like the one titan sold it’s a fair market at 800. I’ve seen the Ducati Pitboss sell it for 1200 bucks

I do disagree that it’s worth any more than 1200 bucks via forum as she wouldn’t have to pay excess of eBay fees.

To answer at @lacampbell2005 Request. I’m sure you can find a slightly preowned pair with no box around 750 to 850
Username Hidden said:
Current fair market price for a complete and mint set for both seller and buyer is $1100....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
agree with you - my post from three days ago...

Username Hidden said:
agree with you - my post from three days ago...

So Ducati is worth more than Tron?

Username Hidden said:
So Ducati is worth more than Tron?
i'd say equal...

Username Hidden said:
i'd say equal...

But it does seem to come up less often than a tron.....

Username Hidden said:
i'd say equal...

I’d say Tron is around 900 to 950 and the Ducati is around 1000 to 1200. That’s just judging by sales on this forum and on eBay. But I’m not sure why the Ducati fetches more

Username Hidden said:
I’d say Tron is around 900 to 950 and the Ducati is around 1000 to 1200. That’s just judging by sales on this forum and on eBay. But I’m not sure why the Ducati fetches more

Seems to be less pairs of them

Fair enough. Thanks for the input...still looking, so let me know if you come across one. I bought the Tron, so want to add the Ducati at some point.

Username Hidden said:
Fair enough. Thanks for the input...still looking, so let me know if you come across one. I bought the Tron, so want to add the Ducati at some point.

Regardless of price values. The Tron Patt Boss is the best looking omatter Detail oriented and creativity that I’ve ever seen from Oakley

Username Hidden said:
Regardless of price values. The Tron Patt Boss is the best looking omatter Detail oriented and creativity that I’ve ever seen from Oakley
Agreed, it’s one of my favorites. Although, I do have ice lenses in it for now...really makes the icons pop.