• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying penny copper

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

hi, fellow gentlemen and ladies. looking for serialized penny copper, not beater, don't need a complete set though, just a pouch is ok.

delivery CONUS or UK both workable. paypal f&f or gs.

Some people reacted to this post.
up. still searching. any condition serialized.

Maaaaaan last one sold was 1600 matching
probably more now.

Username Hidden said:
Maaaaaan last one sold was 1600 matching
probably more now.
well, life is hard :)

Just got to be patient Fella. I was scouring for one last year for a good while before I bought one that needed restoration. The Flex Coupler was shot, Was a bit concerned as disassembly/reassembly with the spring Hinge earstem is quite tricky. But I got there & also managed to pick up a pair of OEM spare lenses.

Hope something reasonable materialises for you soon. 👍

Username Hidden said:
Just got to be patient Fella. I was scouring for one last year for a good while before I bought one that needed restoration. The Flex Coupler was shot, Was a bit concerned as disassembly/reassembly with the spring Hinge earstem is quite tricky. But I got there & also managed to pick up a pair of OEM spare lenses.

Hope something reasonable materialises for you soon. 👍
Totally understand, I have been trying for almost a year as well in different parts of the world, and three times it went just out of my hands. The last was a few weeks ago and I still remember everything lol. Someone posted them without nosepads but never worn from snowboarding bankrupt store shelf for $520 in my local thread stating "it is very rare so the price is high". Not in Shanghai, where I am expating, here people selling O's for ridiculous prices. Immediately made a call just to hear that the other guy was on the way to pick them up. Damn that Sunday hangover, seen the post only two days after it was published. But yeah, the miracles are still here to stay.

Glad to hear you have found yours. Thanks for sharing the encouraging story.

having a bump, just maybe someone could part with.

Free Bump, A complete Set popped up on a US seller Ebay listing a few days ago. BIN price was $2200 iirc. He had a Romeo Jordan serial 0002 up for $7800 too. Can't find that either now🤷

Have a link to both those, don’t see on eBay now?

Username Hidden said:
Have a link to both those, don’t see on eBay now?
no, might be region locked and not showing up.