• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Penny Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey Guys,
Took pics of all of these, so may as well officially put them up for sale on here before they hit the bay.

Prices are gifted and include expedited shipping to North America. If you want to go basic shipping, take $10 off but there is no tracking.

NIB Ice $140
PennyLensIceIrid10_zpsd423548e.jpg

PennyLensIceIridium102_zpsfe11e746.jpg

NIB VR28 Black Irid $140
PennyLensVR28BlackIrid_zps03de74da.jpg

PennyLensVR28BlackIrid2_zpsc218fee5.jpg

These were taken out of a frame and put into a VR28 Black Irid box. I would say 9/10 and that's just due to them not being perfect around the edges. $110
PennyLensIceIridium9outof10_zpsf4e48e82.jpg

PennyLensIceIridium9outof102_zpsb41545c1.jpg
PennyLensIceIridium9outof103_zps434c6438.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Those ice sure would look good in my polished frame... trades?

I'm always up for trades but being pretty picky right now. Would prefer to sell. In my signature is a list of some of the stuff I'm looking for.

Perfect!!

Uh, this is a WTS thread from three years ago... let the dead rest in peace...

Username Hidden said:
Uh, this is a WTS thread from three years ago... let the dead rest in peace...
I bought the lenses from him, and in order to leave him feedback....I had to post a thread where he and I were both in. So I did. And thus, I was able to leave him feedback. I posted a thread looking for Penny lenses, but couldn't find it. This one came up. So I posted. And left feedback...

Username Hidden said:
I bought the lenses from him, and in order to leave him feedback....I had to post a thread where he and I were both in. So I did. And thus, I was able to leave him feedback. I posted a thread looking for Penny lenses, but couldn't find it. This one came up. So I posted. And left feedback...

You don't need to post in a thread to leave feedback; merely copy / paste the thread URL into the proper feedback field.

And the proper way to make an URL for a deal that was conducted outside of a WTS/WTB thread is to create a "deal" thread.

Bumping a three year old WTS thread only creates confusion in an already cluttered exchange forum... In general bumping a dead thread without adding meaningful content is heavily frowned upon...

Username Hidden said:
You don't need to post in a thread to leave feedback; merely copy / paste the thread URL into the proper feedback field.

And the proper way to make an URL for a deal that was conducted outside of a WTS/WTB thread is to create a "deal" thread.

Bumping a three year old WTS thread only creates confusion in an already cluttered exchange forum... In general bumping a dead thread without adding meaningful content is heavily frowned upon...

I in no way meant to upset you or hurt your feelings. When I went to leave him feedback, it asked for a link to a thread. And it also said, "Needs to be valid thread URL started by you or by Oakster and the other party should have replied in that thread". The deal was not really conducted outside of a WTS/WTB thread...he either replied to my post or sent me a PM stating he had the lenses I was looking for.

Since I believe he sent me a PM when I posted a thread looking for Penny lenses, I didn't have a thread that both he and I posted in. I didn't notice that the thread was so old. And yes, I guess I could have done a "deal" thread. I've only been here a few weeks and am just getting the hang of how things work here.

But again, sorry if I caused you any confusion....that was not my intent. My only intention was to leave feedback to Oakster for giving me a great deal on a couple sets of lenses I was looking for. Please forgive me.

Harry

Harry

Username Hidden said:
I in no way meant to upset you or hurt your feelings. When I went to leave him feedback, it asked for a link to a thread. And it also said, "Needs to be valid thread URL started by you or by Oakster and the other party should have replied in that thread". The deal was not really conducted outside of a WTS/WTB thread...he either replied to my post or sent me a PM stating he had the lenses I was looking for.

Since I believe he sent me a PM when I posted a thread looking for Penny lenses, I didn't have a thread that both he and I posted in. I didn't notice that the thread was so old. And yes, I guess I could have done a "deal" thread. I've only been here a few weeks and am just getting the hang of how things work here.

But again, sorry if I caused you any confusion....that was not my intent. My only intention was to leave feedback to Oakster for giving me a great deal on a couple sets of lenses I was looking for. Please forgive me.

Harry

Harry

Again, you don't need a thread where both of you have posted, your original WTB thread would have worked fine, even if he never posted there.

No personal feelings here. I'm just trying to help you out, teach you how the forum should be used, so maybe you can stop making missteps. You can choose to argue about it or just learn, I really don't care either way.

Username Hidden said:
Again, you don't need a thread where both of you have posted, your original WTB thread would have worked fine, even if he never posted there.

No personal feelings here. I'm just trying to help you out, teach you how the forum should be used, so maybe you can stop making missteps. You can choose to argue about it or just learn, I really don't care either way.

Not arguing...I told you I couldn't find the thread where we both were a part of. So I ran a search with his name, and Penny ice, and this thread popped up. I appreciate you trying to help me out and teach me more about how things work here. I am a moderator on 3 different boards, and this forum is very different than the other boards I mod.

Again, not arguing. Thank you for taking the time to go out of your way to show me how things are done. And if I caused anyone else hurtful feelings, I'm sorry.