• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny X Metal Ruby (Need Information)

spicyrigatoni

Oakley Beginner
Recently have taken on an interest in Oakley as a whole with the great products that they have released in the past years into a niche of "cool shades" no average individual will attain or ever know about. With that being said, I was in the line of products of recent eye jacket redux these past 6 months until I, unfortunately, lost them during a trip. In turn, my brother noticed my interest in Oakley as he was in the past and handed me his X-Metal Penny in Ruby "Cyclops". All I have gathered from browsing online forums like this and just product research are that they are rare and very hard to come by. To my knowledge, it's a great model that was featured in the movie x-men for cyclops, duh. I will appreciate them and wanted to ask the community for further information about them. Original box, copper penny, and receipt but no visible serial code on the glasses themselves. Thanks and looking forward to hearing what y'all can inform me.

Recently have taken on an interest in Oakley as a whole with the great products that they have released in the past years into a niche of "cool shades" no average individual will attain or ever know about. With that being said, I was in the line of products of recent eye jacket redux these past 6 months until I, unfortunately, lost them during a trip. In turn, my brother noticed my interest in Oakley as he was in the past and handed me his X-Metal Penny in Ruby "Cyclops". All I have gathered from browsing online forums like this and just product research are that they are rare and very hard to come by. To my knowledge, it's a great model that was featured in the movie x-men for cyclops, duh. I will appreciate them and wanted to ask the community for further information about them. Original box, copper penny, and receipt but no visible serial code on the glasses themselves. Thanks and looking forward to hearing what y'all can inform me.

any luck?

For that true X-Men Cyclops look, speak to this man>

Failing that, you could ask one of the master cutters to cut a pair from a Genuine set of donor lenses.

I've led you 'to the water'.........

Last edited:
For that true X-Men Cyclops look, speak to this man>

Failing that, you could ask one of the master cutters to cut a pair from a Genuine set of donor lenses.

I've led you 'to the water'.........
much appreciated thank you it’s been so tough trying to get anything in hawaii so i very appreciate the help

much appreciated thank you it’s been so tough trying to get anything in hawaii so i very appreciate the help
No problem. I felt the same about my first Ruby pair, which kind of went further

full.jpg

Latest Posts

Back