• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Pewter Hatchet Beater/Parts Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I tried replacing the bump stops myself by using a razr wire beater donor, which wasn't smart since one broke during install. While the other broke while taking these photos... Which was just wonderful!
Cosmetically the frame are pretty good shape, most wear is on the interior of the hinge area. The right side temple has nick on the lower front side of the icon, as well as one on the bottom right orbital screw port hole. The only other ones I could find are some very fine nicks in the center of the bridge. I have some beater black ird RX lenses which will be included for anyone who needs them as templates for custom cuts. The nose bombs I believe are from a valve, but they could original to the hatchet, not sure but they're in okay shape.

$48 shipped obo

s-l1600-12.jpgs-l1600-11.jpgs-l1600-3.jpgs-l1600-1.jpgs-l1600-8.jpgs-l1600-5.jpgs-l1600-10.jpgs-l1600-4.jpgs-l1600.png
s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600-7.jpg
s-l1600-9.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
have you tried the steel hinge parts instead? I know @Scarface has had luck with using those. Think they are $25 each on ebay.

Username Hidden said:
have you tried the steel hinge parts instead? I know @Scarface has had luck with using those. Think they are $25 each on ebay.
I look into that option, but ultimately tried to go with the cheaper route only to have it fall apart... That's what I get for being cheap 😅 I eventually just lost interest in them, when I came to realize finding oem vr28 bi lenses would be near impossible.
Anyways I was able to find these a new home, hopefully the next owner has better luck than I did 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.