• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Photography!

Great photos Johnny! I've been offered a chance to learn from a friend who is a professional, but didn't take him up on his offer yet. Now I'm thinking I really should take advantage of his 'pay it forward' offer. It would be great to have something to possibly fall back on in case my current career turns sour.

Thanks you guys! I always put my own work down,its glad to hear some positive comments....
Uluahunter- You really should man,its alot of fun after the first couple shoots once you get comfortable with it.
Its really fast paced when you have a client in your face waiting,and you're juggling with all your equipment,
especially if you shoot full manual on your camera and 3 flashes at once. lol.

Everyone always talks about the camera! But the body is almost the least of your worries!
Its the lens that is almost most imporant! and lighting! I can take a picture with a 8
year old digital camera that'll put some brand spankin' new DSLR's to shame! haha.

Bad lighting = Grainy and unfocused photos...
So a nice lens that lets more light in,faster...
or some strobes, can make for some awesome photos.
even in the dark. or even with an older model camera.

For example....

THIS....

Ends up at this....
screenshot20111116at902.png

lol...

its alot of work just to get one shot!
sometimes you can end up taking 2..300 shots in a session depending on who you're working with.
having people say its a good shot makes it all worth while!
oh, and the money isn't too bad either ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't particularly like photos of myself, but a friend of mine took this a couple months ago of me and my daughter. Would have to be one of my favorite photos!

My mate is a truck driver, transporting fuel around the country and photography is just a little side hobby he does. Not sure what camera he uses tho. Not quite sure how the pic will turn out here either as I just copied it from my Facebook and added it to Photobucket.

8e674b86.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
spy earpiece

And on the contrary, your partner will always hear your whisper in spite of noisy surroundings. spy earpiece A digital wireless earpiece comes in a set paired with a Bluetooth transmitter that can be in-built into glasses, watch, loop or even a pen. spy earpiece The choice is excellent, and you can select the transmitter type that suits you most. invisible earpiece The major difference among transmitter types is that a Bluetooth loop is supposed to be put around the neck and hidden under your clothes, while using spy glasses and watch you don’t need to hide them as they look like real and will never make people think that you are using a spy device. micro earpiece Cannot but mentioning as well that when choosing a digital cordless earbud, it is important to choose the one of high quality. earpiece The spy earpiece made of European first-rate materials is doubtlessly much better and safe for you than a cheap equivalent from China.

I don't particularly like photos of myself, but a friend of mine took this a couple months ago of me and my daughter. Would have to be one of my favorite photos!

My mate is a truck driver, transporting fuel around the country and photography is just a little side hobby he does. Not sure what camera he uses tho. Not quite sure how the pic will turn out here either as I just copied it from my Facebook and added it to Photobucket.

8e674b86.jpg

Awww, that's a lovely picture M!

I just take pics for fun. Might have to see if I have anything worthy of this thread that I can share...

Back