• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

hello big Oakley world

gcs

Oakley Beginner
Hello

New here! I've been eyeing various musicians' glasses all over social media trying to figure out what they were even wearing. It took me unnecessarily long but I followed a trail of hashtags and collectors to this forum, and now I'm here! I'm hoping to start an Oakley collection sometime soon and after doing a bunch of reading I'm hoping to find some x metal juliets. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool:🤙

istockphoto-914049668-612x612.jpg

Which musician(s), perhaps is the more pertinant question @TheStig ?
Thanks for asking! Actually, maybe y'all can help me identify these? I saw Peso Pluma wearing a pair. I'm really into the shine of the frame and the color of the lenses. I think they're X Squared with a high polish frame? Not sure, but take a look at the full shot and zoom in so you can see.
IMG_8890.jpg

IMG_8891.jpg

Thanks for asking! Actually, maybe y'all can help me identify these? I saw Peso Pluma wearing a pair. I'm really into the shine of the frame and the color of the lenses. I think they're X Squared with a high polish frame? Not sure, but take a look at the full shot and zoom in so you can see. View attachment 1124523

View attachment 1124524
Looks like a Juliet. But not easy to determine if legit or not.

Back