• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Japan

X-Metal Professional
Platinum Forum Sponsor
Premium Member
Lifetime Sponsor
Japan
Hi all,

Finally bought the first Pit Boss I - polished black w/ VR28 Polarized.

Here some pictures with Pit Boss II for you to enjoy.

Of course it feel nostalgic to finally own one with elite logo... but

I feel the winner is Pit Boss II, for the cool front look and the internal stem titanium plate, the unobtanium nose pad and ear sock (for comfort wearing).
(likely biased due to this recent Carbon Prime review by member @Ventruck :D)
Review: Oakley Carbon Prime Limited Edition MotoGP — SKU OO6021-0463~(I619XX -I62XXX)

and especially we have BNIB Pit Boss II for sale. :smoke:
For Sale - Brand-New-In-Box - Pit Boss II Matte black OO9137-01 & Polished Black OO9137-02

:hi:

LINEGEAR

File_000 (4).jpeg
File_001 (3).jpeg
File_002 (1).jpeg
File_003.jpeg
File_004.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi all,

I feel the winner is Pit Boss II, maybe just me, for the cool front look and the internal stem titanium plate.
Review: Oakley Carbon Prime Limited Edition MotoGP — SKU OO6021-0463~(I619XX -I62XXX)

For Sale - Brand-New-In-Box - Pit Boss II Matte black OO9137-01 & Polished Black OO9137-02

Kimsan

View attachment 349532 View attachment 349531 View attachment 349533 View attachment 349529 View attachment 349528

Nice score Bro Kimsan, I do like the PB 1 more, it´s always a question of personal taste

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimsan
I can see why you like the PBII more, and quite frankly I think it's time I do you a solid.
Tell you what you send he PitBoss to me, and as a favour I'll send you money for shipping and packaging. I'll throw in an extra crisp 35 USD so you can go out get yourself something pretty.
Sound good?
Thought so!

And to all of you other guys who would like this deal, get in line.

Hi all,

I feel the winner is Pit Boss II, for the cool front look and the internal stem titanium plate, the unobtanium nose pad and ear sock (for comfort wearing).

LINEGEAR

View attachment 349532 View attachment 349531 View attachment 349533 View attachment 349529 View attachment 349528
Congrats:D

Very nice score. I too love the added unobtainium on the PB2. Makes it more comfortable. Each frame is great in its own right, just wish they had kept the Elite logo for the PB2.

(Speak in low voice)
I agree. These are added improved feature, including the changing of rivet to screws too.

The down side though is the lack of elite logo on the box as well as on the frame. The outer look and packaging feels cheap.

And the market speaks: bnip PB2 sell for less than 400$, while lnib PB1 sell for around 550$