• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Planet X Late night drop

You have that "in shape" look so they likely do! I have the homer simpson appeal so picture that wearing them 😂

raw.gif

I wish I’d bought the prints. I got the X/Road.

Xeus is AWESOME
They were up Sun morning around 2 am in TN. I only know because I was up hacking all night with the Flu and happened to look out of boredom ... It was funny cause both came up and the PX showed sold out after I ordered then the print was sold out and the X came back. I think when the X came back it was an error cause Im hearing of a few cancellations on orders made in the morning. My question is... Who the F working at Oakley was releasing Sub Zeros to order at 2am in the morning? 🤔

They were up Sun morning around 2 am in TN. I only know because I was up hacking all night with the Flu and happened to look out of boredom ... It was funny cause both came up and the PX showed sold out after I ordered then the print was sold out and the X came back. I think when the X came back it was an error cause Im hearing of a few cancellations on orders made in the morning. My question is... Who the F working at Oakley was releasing Sub Zeros to order at 2am in the morning? 🤔
Nice. We’re dealing with some crap here too