• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plates

Oakley Els

Oakley Beginner
Hi

I am new to the forum but an avid Oakley Collector and my most recent purchase (Yet to arrive) is a pair of Oakley Plates however i require a case, can anyone recommend the best case to go for?

I have a pair but I have never put them in a case. They will fit in any of the large vaults like the headliner or zipper case. I hope ya got a real one as there have been a few fakes on Ebay out there lately.

Welcome to forum.

It all depends on how big of a collection you have or are preparing to have. If you're starting out and have a few pieces you want to display then a cube or a single wide would be the way to go. If you're gonna go wild then start looking for a double wide. The model all depends on your personal taste. There are a number of choices to select from.

100906671.jpg
46441317909113c204c8.jpg
5459458520f1daef5904z.jpg
10583813.jpg
76978845.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you already have your answers quick depending on if you want a case to carry them in or to display. :thumb:

I carry my Plates in a Carbon Fiber case -
489a167f2c2e2.jpg

Fits fine

And I can confirm that this specific case can take a serious beating such as hitting a guardrail at about 85-90MPH with you pushing into it indirectly and the case won't crush too badly under the impact and your sunglasses will survive. :thumb:

It will probably take anything you can toss at it considering.

Back